- We’re committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will use the personal data you provide to supply your membership services.
- Part of your membership services include a monthly newsletter about the programme. You can opt out of these at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the bottom of all mailings.
- Names of group members appear on the Innovate Farmers website group pages, either as first name only, or first name, surname and photograph when members are logged in.
- Innovative Farmers may share your contact details with the LEAF (Linking Environment and Farming) field lab administrator where this is necessary for the purpose of group administration. This will only be the case for members of field labs that have been assigned support by LEAF.
- Field lab participant information will also be shared with the group coordinator helping us run a group, or where projects are related and collaboration has been requested.
- The Innovative Farmers programme will share your contact details with our research partners, the Countryside and Communities Research Institute (CCRI), for the sole purpose of external evaluation of Innovative Farmers. Contact information used in evaluation is coded and anonymised by CCRI during analyses and removed from their system once the evaluation is complete.
Terms and Conditions
- This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
- This agreement cannot be transferred to anyone else.
- Unless otherwise agreed, all research findings, learning and know-how arising through Innovative Farmers is to be shared openly through the network, primarily through the web portal.
- By contrast, the rights to any patentable invention arising through a group of Innovative Farmers are assumed to belong equally to the Co-ordinator(s), researcher(s) and other members of the group. In the exceptional case that the Co-ordinator expects this, they should agree clear terms of reference for the group with the members and with the Partnership.h
- When participating in the network online or face to face you agree to treat others with respect. You may not use the web portal or meetings of Innovative Farmers to market goods or services to other members.
- There may be occasions where we have to cancel a meeting or event. We will do our best to let you know of such cancellations in advance of them taking place, unless the problem is urgent or an emergency.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these terms that is caused by any event that is outside of our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable or responsible for outstanding monies paid to a Group Coordinator. Group Coordination is arranged directly with the Coordinator and not with Innovative Farmers.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to any services that are not carried out with reasonable skill and care. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these terms will affect these legal rights.
- This agreement is governed by English Law.
- You may terminate your membership at any point by contacting us by telephone, informing us of your desire to terminate your membership..
- We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if, in our sole opinion, you have breached the terms of this agreement.
INFORMATION ABOUT US
- Innovative Farmers is managed by the Soil Association, a charity registered in England, Scotland and Wales. Our charity registration number in England and Wales is 206862and our charity registration number in Scotland is SC039168. Our registered office is at Soil Association, South Plaza, Marlborough Street, Bristol, BS1 3NX. Our registered VAT number is 701 0166 01.
- If you have any questions or if you have any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0117 9874572 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you wish to contact us in writing, or if any clause in these terms requires you to give us notice in writing you can send this to us by e-mail to Innovative Farmers at email@example.com. We will confirm receipt of this by contacting you by email.
These terms and conditions are as updated on 29 May 2018