Setting up a group of Innovative Farmers
Maybe you are a company and want to provide the benefits of Innovative Farmers to your clients, or you are a farmer with a challenge you want to tackle by teaming up with others. What next?
All groups are different, so you can choose between different packages and levels of support. Whatever you choose, your group will benefit from:
- A research grant of up to £10,000 per field lab.
- A researcher from one of the UK's top agricultural research institutions.
- Communications support, which last year reached an average 40,000 through the farming press.
- Dedicated team to help design your field lab, develop proposals and match you with a researcher.
- Admin support to help keep the field lab on track.
As group sponsor you are recognised on the website and in publicity. You can either cover the cost yourself and give us the names of your nominated members, or you can spread the cost between your group. Other members can request to join your group, making this a good opportunity to grow your network. There are two price options depending on who coordinates your group:
We can now provide you with a coordinator from our team. They would do the leg work, including organising meetings, facilitating them and reporting.
Cost: £3,500 + VAT per year.
If you’d rather coordinate the group yourself, then you still benefit from the admin support to lighten the load.
Cost: £1,000 + VAT per year.
For full details of the options and benefits, speak to the team on 0117 987 4572.