Bioelements Agro have developed two wheat seed bio treatments that they are looking for farmers to test:
Bioelements Agro have developed seed treatments that could reduce fertiliser and pesticide applications and increase yields on your farm. Bioelements Agro have a number of seed treatments they would like to offer for trialling. An initial report from FERA shows potential benefits:
• Increase in yield, potentially 10-20%
• Increase sustainability in poor weather conditions
• Increased resistance, no further need for fungicide seed treatment
1. Mycorrhizal Biostimulant “BioElements Double Roots”
Initial trial shows noticeable difference in colour with longer and fuller ears with more grain & weight on treated wheat.
2. Amino-acid Biostimulant “BioElements Organic Seeds”
Initial trials by the company show noticeable difference with less infection, with longer and fuller ears, with more grain & weight on treated wheat.
Free product sampling available on request from Bioelements Agro.
If you are interested get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org | www.bioelements-agro.co.uk
From time to time Innovative Farmers shares information of new innovative products for the benefit of the network. This does not represent an endorsement of any particular product or company.